We are no longer compatible with FamilySearch.
- Will Find-A-Record come back?
- Probably not.
- What happened?
- On September 18th, FamilySearch made a change that broke our integration. The change would be very costly to adapt to.
- That's not nice.
- FamilySearch gave us plenty of notice that this would happen. We chose not to adapt.
- What should I do now?
- If you used Find-A-Record to improve the data quality of your tree then our best recommendation is to use the data problems identified in the tree. Thankfully they now include possible duplicates in their data problems.
- If you used Find-A-Record to find LDS ordinances then we recommend using the FamilySearch's new Ordinances Ready feature.